The left-arm spinner for Bangladesh, Taijul Islam, believes that 250 runs will be a reasonable total to defend against India in the second Test, which will be played at Dhaka's Shere Bangla Stadium. With the help of four-for-fours from Taijul and Shakib, Bangladesh bowled out the visitors for 314 in the first innings, giving up an 87-run advantage, and ended their second essay on Friday at 7 for no loss.
"It would be advantageous for Bangladesh to gain a lead of 250 runs. We must bat all day tomorrow if we want to gain a 250-run advantage, and we must wait to see how the wicket will perform on days four and five "After the second day of play, Taijul spoke with reporters.
"We still have three days of play left, so we want to score as many goals as we can. It will be even better if we can bat well and extend our lead to 300 or 350."
Bangladesh had struck three times in the first session, giving up only 67 runs, but India fought back, scoring 140 runs in the second session while only losing Virat Kohli's wicket.
It cost the team dearly when up to four catches were dropped and one stumping was missed. Taijul admitted, "To be honest, the middle session was a costly one. "Even if we didn't get any wickets, it would have been excellent for us if we could have allowed fewer runs. Even so, I won't suggest that our situation is dire.
"To be completely honest, our fielding and catching are weak here. They don't have those opportunities when they play against powerful teams. However, they only get one or two chances against Bangladesh. We once missed two or three opportunities, and if we had been able to take those chances, they would have all gone out before we crossed our total.
Taijul stated he is pleased with his performance against India so far in the series after taking four wickets in the first Test and adding four more in the first innings of the second Test.
"I believe everything is in order (as far as my bowling is concerned). Few bowlers will do well when you are playing against a strong team, and perhaps one or two bowlers will underperform "said he.
"We're bowling well, in my opinion. Given that we are up against a powerful opponent, we are performing admirably "Shakib al Hasan did not struggle in the middle, he said, even if they were still concerned about his bowling condition.
Cricket betting is a type of gambling in which bets are made on the results of cricket games. When placing a wager on cricket, keep the following considerations in mind:
- Learn about the laws and restrictions that apply to betting on cricket in your country. Making sure you are betting on cricket legally is crucial because it is prohibited in several nations.
- Recognize the various kinds of wagers that are offered. Match winner, top scorer, and man of the match are a few popular bet kinds in cricket betting.
- Find out about the players and teams. It's critical to have a solid understanding of the teams and players taking part in the match in order to place wise bets. This covers their advantages, disadvantages, and most recent performance.
- Set a budget and stick to it. It's crucial to gamble sensibly and to limit your wagers to what you can afford to lose.
- Be mindful of the dangers present. Cricket betting involves some danger, just like other types of gambling, so it's critical to understand this and play it safe.
- Make use of reliable and trustworthy betting sites. As there are many false or fraudulent websites that might not be safe to use, it is crucial to pick renowned and trustworthy platforms to place your bets.
India closes the gap to 400